Simple Christmas Gifts For Friends?

I want to give some simple Christmas gifts for my friends but I don't know what to buy them. I was thinking in something not too elaborate, I have to buy a lot of things for my family and also I don't have a lot of time for shopping now. I would like some simple ideas about what Christmas gifts I can give to my friends because last year we decided that we will give only simple things.
I love this time of the year and lately I gave some very elaborate gifts and I know they really like them, but this time I have to buy so many things that I don't have time to think what Christmas gifts buy for my friends so any idea would be great.

asked by Malia in Holidays | 2288 views | 12-13-2012 at 01:57 PM

If you want simple Christmas gifts for friends you will find a lot of beautiful gifts that you can give them. I can give some ideas but you have to think what they really like and then decide what to buy. Simple Christmas gifts can be perfumes, books, CDs, DVDs, headphones, candies and if you want to spend some quality time with your friend I recommend you to go for lunch or dinner to a nice place. You can also surprise them with personalized cups or giving them a frame with pictures of nice moments you spend together. This is usually one of the best Christmas gifts for friends and although you have to spend some time choosing the pics you want, this is a very simple gift and I'm sure they will love it.
Of course you can buy a lot of more things and if you have the time you can even do beautiful things for them, like little boxes, decorated jars or a basket with candies and chocolates.

answered by Lilah | 12-13-2012 at 01:58 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.