Is New Year's Eve In New York Worth It?

I'm planing on going to New York for this New Year's Eve but I don't know if is worth it or not. With some friends we want to change the place where we celebrate every year and everyone told us that New York is the best place for this date, but I'm not sure. I don't know if it's going to be full of people, but we really like parties and those things so we want to have the best New Year's Eve ever. We were thinking of traveling there and staying at least 3 days to enjoy everything. Many people told me that it's worth going to Times Square and live this day there, but maybe you have a different opinion... Do you think that is New Year's Eve worth it in New York?

asked by Anderson in Holidays | 2024 views | 12-12-2012 at 03:51 PM

Going to New York for New Year's Eve is not worth it. I was there a few years ago and there are a lot of people, you have to wait for hours and don't forget to go in the morning if you want to see the ball drop. The idea of going to New York is much better than the experience, I recommend you to save yourself the trouble and to spend this New Year's Eve with friends in a house party more than going to some place when it doesn't worth it. Also, for this time of the year you won't get a hotel because you need a reservation for everything. Of course a lot of people loved it, but I didn't like it and I can tell you a lot of friends who didn't like it either.If you really want to see the ball drop you can watch it on the TV, because going to New York for New Year's Eve, trust me, it doesn't worth it.

answered by Elliott | 12-12-2012 at 03:52 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.