Christmas Stocking Ideas To Make?

This Christmas I want to make some Christmas stocking with my kids to put the presents or to decorate a little. Every year we make something different, last year we made decorations with candles and our house was beautiful and this time my kids want to do Christmas stocking so I decided to do it. The problem is that I don't know how to do them so I would like to have some ideas about easy ones and with a nice decoration. I love Christmas stocking so I'm happy that my children want to do this.

asked by Alexa in Holidays | 1748 views | 12-17-2012 at 01:46 PM

You have a lot of Christmas stocking ideas that you can make with your kids, the important thing is to use your imagination. You can read some ideas I will give you here and then you can mix them, change them or just follow the instructions. There are a lot of different materials you can use, like paper or fabric, different themes and of course the best part, the decoration.
You can make Christmas stocking like sweaters with buttons, with a handkerchief, pasting handmade flowers, with scarves or like modern boots. If you don't like none of these models or you prefer some Christmas stocking easier to make with your kids, you can do some of them with paper or fabric and decorate them with Christmas draws like Santa, reindeers, stars, or with the things that your children like the most like cars, flowers, dolls and anything they would like.
Of course you will find a lot more if you talk with your kids because for sure they have a lot of ideas about what other things you can do.

answered by Sophie11 | 12-17-2012 at 01:47 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.