The Best Christmas Gifts For Men?

Christmas is coming and I have to start shopping. Every year I have the same problem because I don't know what gift buy to my father, brother and husband. For the women in the family I already had, because for me it's easier but with Christmas gifts for men I'm lost. Last year I bought them all the same and I'm not sure that they liked it, but I was thinking so much that I hope they did. I know I'm not the only one with this problem, so if you know what kind of Christmas gifts I can buy for Men I will be really happy!!! Thank you!!!

asked by Cadence in Holidays | 1957 views | 12-12-2012 at 02:46 PM

You are not the only one, it's hard to know what Christmas gifts buy for men, and if you cannot go and ask them directly, it's a very difficult job. I can give you some ideas but you have to think what they really like and then choose the best option. For example men really like clothes, shoes, tools, a DVD with the program they like the most, a good watch, perfumes, books, or if he likes technology you can buy him a camera, headphones, a cellphone, an iPad or an XBOX360. Also, they usually like wine or chocolate and of course, you can give them nice cards with the present writing some interesting frases, because most of them really like that too. It's hard to find the best Christmas gifts for men, but with imagination and if you pay attention of what they like, you can buy the perfect present.

answered by karen | 12-12-2012 at 02:47 PM

I think that a watch is the best option for men, they love them and it's a really nice gift for Christmas.

answered by Guest | 12-15-2012 at 06:17 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.