Merry Christmas And Happy New Near In Spanish Language?

I'm writing a letter to my girlfriend and I wrote Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in different languages but I don't know how is in spanish. I know I can look for it in google translator but some times they translate too textual so I don't know if this is correct and how they say it in Latin countries. I had Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in 10 languages because I was asking to some friends about how this is, but in spanish not yet. I really love this language, I think is very romantic and I like how people pronounce it. I hope somebody knows but not the exact translation, I want to know how they say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in those countries where they speak the beautiful spanish.

asked by Davis in Holidays | 1707 views | 12-11-2012 at 03:27 PM

Well, I think it's really nice that you wrote that letter in so many languages!!!!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in spanish is really beautiful and I can tell you how this is because I'm from Argentina. I don't know why people like this language so much, I found it normal, but I'm happy that they do, because it makes me appreciate my spanish.
To say Merry Christmas you have to say: "Feliz Navidad" and for Happy New Year is: "Feliz Aņo Nuevo".
I hope this is good for you and if you have some other doubt about how we say some words here that you don't find in google translator, just ask me because I would love to help you.
I really like the idea and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in different languages seems like the perfect letter to someone you love.

answered by Bridget | 12-11-2012 at 03:28 PM

santa list
I would like to know how to say: "I hope you like your present" and "I love you". Thanks.

answered by prinsess cherry179 | 12-11-2012 at 06:57 PM

I hope you like your present is: Espero que te guste tu regalo
and I love you is: Te amo.
I hope this is good for you.

answered by Guest | 12-11-2012 at 10:25 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.