Hanukkah DIY Decorations To Make?

I would really like to make decorations for this Hanukkah but I don't have a lot of imagination to create things, so I would like to know if you have some DIY ideas. I really like to do those things but I don't have a lot of time, so I was thinking in some easy things. This Hanukkah I want to show my kids how important this is for us and that's why I want to spend some time making a good decoration. I also would like to do some cards for some relatives that live really far away and we are not going to be together for this Hanukkah, so it would be nice if I can send them some. I know it's a little late for this DIY idea but I'm excited and my kids want to help me too so it's going to be really nice. Thank you for helping me with this DIY decoration project.

asked by Abigail in Holidays | 1298 views | 12-10-2012 at 02:37 PM

It's really beautiful to do decorations with your kids so don't waste this opportunity of shearing this Hanukkah with some DIY ideas. I can tell you some things but you have to think what you really want and if you don't have some of the materials I tell you, you can change them. Remember that the important part of this DIY project is to use your imagination to create new things.
Giving cards to relatives in Hanukkah is really nice and you can do them with a Start of David or a Menorah or make Dreidel gift-card holders. With the dreidel shape you can add on it another paper and use it like a card holder. You can choose different colors and even you can have them to decorate one part of the house.
To decorate your windows you can hold some dreidels, stars and a poster saying: "Happy Hanukkah". You can do some cookies decorated with dreidels and menorahs, a dreidel place card, some paper boxes with a ribbon and a Star of David to put some candies or chocolate, Matchboxes with Hanukkah decoration, cloth bag designed to hold a dreidel and counter for a game and you can organize the place setting by cookies with guest's initials.
Of course there are a lot of ideas about what you can do for your house but you have to use your imagination and remember to share some good time with your family this Hanukkah. I'm sure you will have the perfect DIY decoration.

answered by Dalia | 12-10-2012 at 02:39 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.