Hanukkah Gifts Ideas For Adults And Kids?

I have to buy gifts for my family fot this Hanukkah and I don't know what to give them. I have 3 kids and a lot of relatives adults so I have to find something nice and easy to get. Everyone likes to have gifts in Hanukkah but when I have to buy them it's really hard because I don't have more ideas, especially for my kids and the rest of adults!!!! I bought some things but they are not enough!! Maybe you had the same problem, so if you know what kind of gifts I can buy for adults and kids for this Hanukkah, it would be great!!!! Thank you!!!

asked by Abbie in Holidays | 1587 views | 12-10-2012 at 01:53 PM

There are a lot of different gifts you can give to adults and kids for this Hanukkah, the important thing is to think what do they like and start shopping. Hanukkah is a very important holiday and you have to remember that is not only about gifts, it's also a time of shearing and spending family time.
For kids you will find a lot of options, like bags with candies, dreidels and small toys for children, an iPod touch, a very good book, Jewish children's music, chocolates, puzzles, dolls and of course toys because every kid loves to have a new toy in Hanukkah and I think now is the perfect time to buy that special thing they really want. Also, you can give them electronics like video games, MP3 players, cell phones and if you want to spend quality time with your family, you can buy board games, DVDs or video-game console.
Another way to celebrate Hanukkah is by giving to charity, so you can donate something and put it in your kid's name making this holiday the perfect opportunity to show them that this is not all about presents. Another good gift can be their first menorah celebrating their favorite hobby or book or an oil-burning for a tradicional celebration, dreidels or gelt
For adults, you have a lot of options and some of them are similar to the kid's gifts. You can buy a good book, chocolate, personalized cups, electronics like DVDs or and iPhone, music, board games, clothes, shoes, good sunglasses, bracelets, gloves, perfumes or movies.
Of course, this depends on what your kids and relatives want but I'm sure that in this list you will find perfect gifts for everyone for this Hanukkah. They are going to be really happy!!!!

answered by Izabella | 12-10-2012 at 01:55 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.