Is Santa Claus an Elf or Human?

I really want to know if Santa Claus is an elf or human because I was talking with my friends and they don't know either. Some of them said that Santa is an elf and that's why he works with them, he can see them and understand their language For me he is a human because of his body. In every picture he looks like a real person and also if he is the boss he has to be a human so he can command and decided what to give for every kid. What do you think?Is Santa Claus an elf or a human?

asked by Jaxson in Holidays | 3865 views | 12-07-2012 at 08:44 PM

I understand that your friends can think that Santa Claus is an elf because he is working with them but I think he is human. He is taller than the rest of the elves and he doesn't have the ears like them. I don't know if you noticed that Santa Claus has normal ears and he is a little fat and I don't think that elves are like that. All the elves I saw in pictures and fairy tales were short and with a perfect body and none of them had beard, and as we know, Santa has a very long one. I don't know what to tell you because I've never seen Santa Claus but for what I saw in the movies and for what my family tells me I think he is a real men.

answered by Edward | 12-07-2012 at 08:45 PM

It's not important what he is, Santa is awesome and a great person so if he is an elf or a human doesn't matter.

answered by Guest | 12-11-2012 at 10:23 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.