Travel Ideas For Christmas Holidays?

I want to travel this Christmas holidays but I don't know where!!Every year we stay here, but this year we had a lot of problems and we want to rest a little and try to enjoy Christmas holidays somewhere else. I know it's a little late for planning a trip, but my family loves to travel and I think that this time of the year is perfect to spend some time together. I don't have to go to work and my kids are free too, so we want to find the perfect place. If someone knows where can we spend Christmas holidays, it would be great!!! Thanks!!!

asked by Ashton in Holidays | 1361 views | 12-07-2012 at 08:27 PM

If you want to travel this Christmas holidays I can recommend you different places, but the problem is that you won't have very good deals, because in this time of the year everything is more expensive, but you still can find good things if you search well.
If you want to spend a typical Christmas time you can travel in the U.S. to Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Paradise, New York, Indiana or Branson in Missouri with the Branson Area Festival of Lights. In these places you will feel the real Christmas spirit. If you are looking for something warmer you can go to the Caribbean, like Cuba or Mexico. There you will find the perfect weather, beautiful landscapes and you will have time to relax and make different activities with your family. Travel to South America is also very nice, you can go to Rio de Janeiro, Argentina or Chile and enjoy they different activities for this time of the year.
If you want to travel to Europe, Paris and London are the best options. They are cold like the U.S but you have a lot of places where you can stay inside and enjoy this Christmas Holidays spending time with your family and having a nice time.
I hope you will find the perfect place to stay this winter!!!!!

answered by Kaden | 12-07-2012 at 08:28 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.