Is The iPhone 5 Worth Getting?

I want to change my phone and now that the new iPhone 5 came I really want it but I don't know if is worth getting it, because some people said that I should wait to see if another model of the iPhone comes in a few years. Maybe I should get another phone but I don't know wich one is worth getting and that's why my first option was the iPone 5. With my iPhone I don't have problems but sometimes the internet doesn't work so well. My new phone has to work perfectly so I would like to know if someone of you has the new iPhone 5 and if it's worth getting. Thanks!!

asked by Aaron in Internet | 1665 views | 12-06-2012 at 08:44 PM

I don't have the iPhone 5 and I was about to buy it but everyone told me that is not worth getting it. If you already had an iPhone, I can recommend you to keep it and just wait for a new one maybe next year. Of course, is worth getting it because the iPhone 5 is thinner, taller, lighter, with a bigger screen and faster than the last iPhone 4s but if you get one you will need to buy adaptors for all your accessories, there are problems about the receptions and its best thing, the iOS6 operating system, you can get it in your old phone. I recommend you to wait until all this problems solve, because now I don't think is worth getting it, so if you can wait a year, Apple will have a new a better iPhone that you will like a lot more.

answered by Bryce | 12-06-2012 at 08:45 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.