December 21 2012 Party Ideas?

I have a few friends with the crazy idea that the world will end this 2012, so to show them that I care, we are going to make a party this December 21. All my friends are really happy, so my house is going to be full of people this 21. I would like to have some ideas to make this party the best one in this 2012, because I don't have so much imagination and if is truth that the world will end in December, we all would like to have the best time the last day. I was thinking in decorate with things about the end of the world, Mayans things, or predictions about this December 21 but I'm still thinking. I still have time but not a lot, so any party ideas would be great.

asked by Jace in Holidays | 1771 views | 12-06-2012 at 07:01 PM

We know that this December 21 the world won't end but we can still have fun just in case before this 2012 finish a little before.
The first you have to think is if you are going to give something to eat or not, but if you are going to have a lot of people in your house, maybe you should give some snacks or easy things to prepare and to eat. To make this party special and to show everyone that you are celebrating this December 21, you can do some decoration with the mayan calendar, give small medallions with it, put different pictures about mayan culture or even put these images in cups or plates. The best sign you can hang in you door is: 'If the world will end this December 21 2012, at least you won't have hangover'.
If you want, you can do some fun games like the world domination favorite "Risk" or "Game of life" and if you want also you can put some movies like The Day After Tomorrow.
The most important thing is you having fun at your party and celebrating with your friends that you are still alive this 2012. Enjoy your life, just in case!!!!!

answered by Payton | 12-06-2012 at 07:04 PM

If you invite a lot of people the party will be great no matter what. The thing is that the people have to enjoy that day and if they do I'm sure you will have a perfect time too.

answered by Guest | 12-11-2012 at 10:24 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.