Easy Meal Ideas For Christmas Eve?

All my family is coming for Christmas Eve and I still don't know what easy meal to cook, I was looking for some ideas but most of them are very difficult and I don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I don't like to cook, but everyone is coming this Christmas Eve so if you know about easy meal ideas that would be great!! Last year my mother-in-law made a delicious ham with sauce and different kinds of salad, but this year I don't want to do the same. The problem is that I'm looking for something easy to cook and I know that in Christmas eve you are supposed to do something great, but this year I don't have time to make a whole perfect meal, so any idea would be great. Thank you and Merry Christmas!!!

asked by Guest in Holidays | 1873 views | 12-06-2012 at 06:08 PM

At this time of the year we are all tired and the last thing we want to think is on what meal to cook for Christmas Eve, so don't worry, you are not the only one looking for an easy meal this year. I like to cook, but I don't have enough time to make very good dishes and that's why I try always to do easy meals for Christmas Eve. First you can start with a soup, they are easy and with this weather I think they are great. Then, I can recommend you to try with some pasta, like lasagna with an easy green salad. Some chicken or beef with broccoli or cauliflower, fajitas or tacos and of course pizza, the only thing that your are going to be sure everyone likes. You can do all this easy meals with side dishes like salads, mashed potatoes, corn, french fries or potato salad. And for dessert, you can make some fruit salad, white or black chocolate mousse, cakes or ice-cream. I hope you find the perfect meal for this Christmas Eve!!!!

answered by Lauren12 | 12-06-2012 at 06:10 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.