Christmas Tree Decorations to Make?

This Christmas I want to decorate my tree but I don't have a lot of ornaments. Last year I bought a few but now I want to make new Christmas decorations. My tree is really big so I need a lot of imagination an good ideas. I like to make things, and I have a lot of time now that my kids are still at school, so if you know about good Christmas decorations to make, especially for trees, it would be great!!

asked by Layla3 in Holidays | 1353 views | 12-05-2012 at 05:27 PM

I really like to make ornaments and tree decorations for Christmas because with a little of imagination you can make thousands of things. I can give you some ideas about what to do, but of course you can take this and make a lot of new ones!!
You can make a yarn candy cane using the usual red and white color, paint different balls with different Christmas themes, make ornaments with fabric using hearts, stars, snowballs or Christmas trees shapes, you can put pictures of your kids or family in small frames, make little presents with boxes or with paper make decorations like bells or Christmas trees.
Remember that the best thing is to use your imagination and I'm sure you will create a lot of beautiful things for your house!!

answered by Allison | 12-05-2012 at 05:28 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.