Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas 2012?

Last Christmas, my mother cooked dinner and she made a very good menu with a lot of delicious food but this 2012 I have to prepare Christmas dinner and I don't know what menu make. I really like to cook so I won't have problems doing it. It's better if this menu is not so hard to make because I want this 2012 Christmas to enjoy and spend time with my family and not the whole day cooking dinner, but I know that this is not so easy, so if you can give me some good menu for this Christmas in 2012 It would be great!!!Thank you!!!

asked by Ava in Holidays | 1638 views | 12-04-2012 at 05:14 PM

I know what it is to be all the time cooking but I like doing it, so I can give you some ideas about what to cook and make the perfect menu for this Christmas dinner in 2012, but don't worry, there are not so hard, so you won't have problems making them.
For appetizer, I recommend you a good soup for this weather or different kinds of canapés like tarts of Mushroom and Stilton or Chanterelle and Pancetta, a Chicken Liver Pâté, the Classic Bruschetta, Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Skewers or Mustard and Chive Sausage rolls.
Of course, in every Christmas dinner menu you will find ham as the main dish, and this 2012 should not be the exception, so you can cook Ham with different sauces, Pork with sauce, Peppercorn Roast Beef, Pork Rib Roast with Apple, Roast Turkey and also you can make a lot of combinations out of these small ideas. For a better menu, you can do side dishes like a mushroom stuffing, a creme fraiche mash or baked potato.
For the dessert, if you want to be original, you can cook an ice-cream gelatin salad or mini meringues. Also, you can prepare a chocolate cake, dark or white chocolate mousse, a plum pudding,an apple strudel,a chocolate liqueur souffles, pancakes, a good tiramisu, the traditional apple and carrot Christmas pudding or a bread pudding.
I'm sure you will prepare the perfect dinner menu for this Christmas and you will enjoy of the last days in this 2012.

answered by Marlee | 12-04-2012 at 05:16 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.