Christmas Gifts Ideas For My Boyfriend?

Every year I have the same problem and I still don't know what present buy to my boyfriend. He says he likes everything I give him, but I'm not sure, maybe he doesn't want me to be mad. So now I'm searching for other opinions, to find the perfect gift for him. I know that I'm not the only one with the same problem so if anyone knows a good present for him, please help me!!!!

asked by Scarlett in Holidays | 1845 views | 11-29-2012 at 09:00 PM

Scarlett, you are not the only one don't worry, I had a lot of problems buying gifts and now that we are married I just ask him what he wants, but when you are young you want to surprise him and give him something that he will remember so here you have some ideas...
You have to think what he really likes, and for example you can give him a perfume, a T-shirt, a good jacket, shoes, the whole season of one of his favorites series, a good watch or the book he always wanted.
If he likes technology, you can buy him a camera, good headphones or if you want him to LOVE you a XBOX360. But, if you are looking for something really special and if you want him to be surprised, you should give him something handmade. You can cook some cookies or sweets, give him a cup with a picture of you two, make christmas ornaments, or a book with pictures of the best moments you spend together. Don't forget to write a letter, and put it next to the present! He will really like it!
I hope you will find the perfect gift!!!Good luck!

answered by Claire | 11-29-2012 at 09:02 PM

You can get him something that you want him to have and you will find the perfect gift.

answered by Guest | 12-05-2012 at 04:15 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.