The Walking Dead: T-Dog Dies?

It's hard to believe they got rid of T-Dog on The Walking Dead. When I read the spoiler that he dies a while ago I thought it was fake and I didn't want to believe it. T-Dog was one of the best characters of the show and he actually added a lot to it. In fact I think he was one of my favorite characters.
I'm not sure I'm going to keep watching after the death of T-Dog. I couldn't care less about Lori dying, after all, it was what everyone wanted but they shouldn't have messed with T-Dog.
I think this unnecessary deaths are just to keep up the rating, but this one went wrong.

asked by Claude in Television | 2282 views | 11-07-2012 at 08:53 AM

I'm with you on that one, T-Dog was one of the only reasons I watched The Walking Dead. Now the show has lost many of the things that made me watch it. Lori's death was OK, I was hoping for it since a while ago, I actually think they will fare better without her, she was almost helping the zombies.
But T-Dog dying makes me sad, I wanted him to stay until the end of The Walking Dead.
Like you say when nothing interesting is happening somebody like T-Dog has to die to keep the viewers entertained.
What can I say, it took me by surprise and I wasn't expecting it at all. Also, T-Dog shouldn't have died the way he did, his death should have been glorious.

answered by Callie | 11-07-2012 at 08:56 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.