Is Ron Paul Winning the Polls?

Ron Paul started his political career as a republican at the bottom of the polls and he steadily climbed up and now I think he is actually winning the polls.
I consider Ron Paul a strong candidate for 2012 and Barack Obama should be afraid of him because he's getting more and more support each day.
What are the latest poll results? Is Ron Paul winning all the polls right now? This guy has a good chance of being the next president of the USA and I hope that happens.

asked by Maxwell in Internet | 1325 views | 01-04-2012 at 10:49 PM

Ron Paul is doing very well on the polls as of right now, he tried many times to become president of the USA before but there was always a presidential candidate that got ahead of him.
I think 2012 is going to be different because there aren't many republican candidates that can actually have a chance against Ron Paul. Even though his poll numbers are great, I still think that Obama is going to be fierce competition but I'm just happy if he beats all the other candidates on his side.
Ron Paul has always kept a low profile and that's why he was never very popular but his message is starting to be heard, you can see that in the latest polls, I hope Ron Paul wins the 2012 presidency, even though it is a tough one.

answered by Lady | 01-04-2012 at 10:54 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.