Will The World End in 2012: The Truth?

While the Mayan calendar predicts that the world will end in 2012, many people are still reluctant to believe it.
I want to know the truth, I asked my parents and my school teacher and they all say the world is not going to end in 2012 but they've lied to me before. You know, for many years they told me Santa was real.
Is there any way to really know what's going to happen? Should we take precautions just in case the apocalypse takes place this year? I'm really worried about this, that's why I'm asking for the truth, I think there's a strong possibility that the world is going to end in 2012.

asked by Dean in Internet | 1737 views | 01-03-2012 at 08:43 PM

Nobody is going to tell you the truth because there's not a single person on Earth that knows it. Honestly, there's not really a reason to believe the world is going to end in 2012, and even if there was, there's no ways we can actually know what's going to happen, when and how. As for precautions, some people say "just live until it happens", and leave all fears and precautions for the last moment.
If the world does end in 2012, at least I know I had a nice life and I did all the stuff I wanted to do even though I'm still young. At the end, some say the Mayans were only trying to scare us somehow with the end of the world in 2012. So if you're looking for the truth, I suggest you wait until December 21, 2012, that's when we'll really find out if the world ends or not.

answered by Blue | 01-03-2012 at 08:50 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.