Lana Del Rey Lips Real or Fake?

Are Lana Del Rey's lips real or fake? She is a new singer that's getting a lot of popularity as of late because her songs are amazing. Lana Del Rey became famous when she released a song called Video Games. Her lips are strange and it looks like she had plastic surgery or at least botox, it makes them look fake.
But some of her fans are saying that her lips are real and there's nothing fake about them.
What is your opinion? Are Lana Del Rey's lips natural and real or are they the product of plastic surgery?

asked by Frog in Internet | 22203 views | 01-02-2012 at 12:18 AM

Her lips definitely look fake and at first sight, you'll say they're the result of many hours of plastic surgery.
But in an interview, Lana Del Rey said that her lips are real and that she never had money to afford any kind of surgery and she never had a botox shot.
But some say that Lana Del Rey is lying and that her lips are fake. There's a lot of controversy regarding her past. People who claim to know her say she is a girl who comes from a rich family while in several interviews she said that she was always poor.
Lana Del Rey looks like a mean girl, someone who can lie. I think her lips are not real, they look exactly like those that have been touched by a surgeon. But I guess we'll never know if they're really fake.

answered by Marian | 01-02-2012 at 12:33 AM

Come on guys, have you seen Lana Del Rey's lips?
There is no way that they're real. Just take a look at many pictures of other people who's had plastic surgery and compare it to Lana.
Obviously she had something done in her lips even though she says differently. You don't have to be too smart to realize it.

answered by Fan | 01-03-2012 at 08:40 PM

Lana Del Rey is lying about her lips, she lies about her background and also about her complete story.
She fabricated everything to look special when she's just another rich girl that took dad's money to have cosmetic surgery on her lips.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2012 at 10:24 PM

Search for 'Lana del rey interview at Index magazine' on youtube, that clever woman even managed to stage an interview in a trailer park 4 years ago...

Really though, I give her the benefit of the doubt. Can't really compare a 17 year old girl without makeup to a 24 year old woman who had makeup applied by a pro.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2012 at 11:50 PM

Here's proof that Lana Del Rey had normal lips before and after plastic surgery, she now has fake lips.
Take a look at this interview in 2008.

As you can see in the video, her lips were real before and now I think she even had something done to her nose, her face looks completely different. Also, she's more bitter, she used to be a happy girl.

answered by Lips | 01-05-2012 at 05:22 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.