Is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button a True Story?

A friend of mine told me that The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is based on a true story and I thought he was joking but now I want to know if it's true. I've also read some sites on the internet which say that The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is actually based on a man who was born old and then he started to get younger and younger, so it's a true story.
I really doubt that is the case since it's impossible for a person to be born very old and then die as a little kid. Perhaps there has been a case like that and I'm not aware of it, though it seems unreal and impossible so I want to ask you. Is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button based on a true story? Is it based on a book?

asked by Tracy in Movies | 4965 views | 01-01-2012 at 10:38 PM

No, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is not a true story. Think about the human organism and every living creature on earth, which is born, grows and finally falls into decay. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a really nice work of fiction but it's definitely not a true story, it goes against the very principles of nature. Every living creature is born young and then dies old, so it's scientifically impossible that the reverse thing happens. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is just a movie, not a true story.

answered by Jessica | 01-01-2012 at 10:40 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.