How Much Money Does it Cost to Buy a Teacup Pig?

I've seen pictures of the beautiful teacup pigs and I want to buy one but I need to know how much money they cost. They're the latest celebrity pet craze and they are the size of a teacup, that's why they're called teacup pigs.
I think they're the cutest things I've seen and I would really like to have one for me.
I just don't know how much money they cost to buy, I just want one but I guess they might be expensive. They look adorable, I'll try to ask for a teacup pig for my birthday even though I think my mom won't listen, does anyone know how much money does it cost to buy a teacup pig?

asked by Hailey in Internet | 3693 views | 01-01-2012 at 09:26 PM

I've been doing some research and I found out that buying a teacup pig costs around 700 pounds, quite expensive. That is more than a thousand dollars, the price is not accessible if you ask me.
It seems that they're trendy now because celebrities love them. Maybe the fact that they cost so much money is what makes them more attractive. You should think about a dog or something like that instead with a lower price. Teacup pigs are not very suitable for people who like domestic animals and think what you'll tell your parents when they ask you how much money it costs to buy a teacup pig.
Also, these animals are not known for being very clean.

answered by Brad | 01-01-2012 at 09:42 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.