Is 2012 Going to Happen or Not?

As we all know, the Mayan prophecy says that the end of the world is going to happen in 2012, but what is the truth on that? Saying that 2012 is going to happen is very similar to all the hype about 2000, when everyone said that the world was coming to and end too. Maybe nothing happens, or maybe we'll see some disasters this year, such as the ones that result from global warming, what do you think? Is 2012 really going to happen or not?

asked by Elise in Internet | 1548 views | 01-01-2012 at 04:52 PM

All the disaster announced for 2012 are not going to happen! It is not going to be the apocalypse. At least not at 00 of the 1st of January. I think the prophecy said something about December of 2012 but not January. Anyway, I don't think anything is happening in 2012 because they have said that the world was going to end so many times that I don't believe it anymore. Go and celebrate, nothing is going to happen.
Some people who is not right in the head keep on talking about the Mayans and how the world will end on December 21. But 2012 is definitely not going to happen, it's just that the hype seems to be profitable.

answered by Weston | 01-01-2012 at 04:54 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.