New Year's Eve Party Ideas at Home?

I have to organize a new year's eve party at home and I'm looking for some ideas to make it funnier and have a good time. We want to get some ideas to make a new year's eve party at home because it's usually boring if you just sit and eat and drink, and children want to play some games and have a little fun until midnight while adults have a little talk. Can anyone suggest some new year's eve party ideas to make at home?

asked by Lara in Holidays | 2299 views | 01-01-2012 at 01:27 AM

Last time we had a party for new year's eve at home we had the idea of paper costumes: if you want to play an amusing game as an idea for new year's eve party at home, divide the guests into groups of six. Give each group a bundle of newspaper, some sticky tape, pins, string and scissors. You have to use one person as a model and every group has ten minutes to make a costume on that person using the materials provided. If you want some good ideas for a new year's eve party at home you could apply that one.

answered by Answer | 01-01-2012 at 01:31 AM

Selling my webite.thanks to all.
The most important think for a good party is the people. If you celebrate with friends, dancing and having fun, for sure will be the best party ever.

answered by Joursuizigere | 01-20-2012 at 07:12 PM

food
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
I have to organize a new year's eve party at home and I'm looking for some ideas to make it funnier and have a good time. We want to get some ideas to make a new year's eve party at home because it's usually boring if you just sit and eat and drink, and children want to play some games and have a little fun until midnight while adults have a little talk. Can anyone suggest some new year's eve party ideas to make at home?
You can just get cheese and wine if your a minor and some music. Also maybe some popcorn and soda. You can prepare some candy salsa and chips cookies and even some classy goodie bags or some home recipes. If you are from a historic state you can make some traditional food or do what my parents do, ask your friends/neighbors to bring food themselves so you can have a whole bundle of recipes going.

answered by kya sonnier | 12-02-2012 at 03:46 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.