Is We Bought a Zoo Real & a True Story?

I was gifted a book called We Bought a Zoo and it's supposed to be a real and true story, but the idea sounds a bit weird yet. Many books and movies are said to based on real and true stories but they end up being fake, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case. However, We Bought a Zoo is a nice story and I would recommend it but it gives me curiosity to know whether it happened or not. What do you think? Do you believe that We Bought a Zoo is real and actually a true story?

asked by Gregory in Books & Writing | 3611 views | 12-28-2011 at 05:07 PM

We Bought a Zoo is a real and it's a true story indeed. I don't know why do you think it's made up, it's not so weird and could happen. What I liked the most about We Bought a Zoo is the family strength and dedication put on that project to renew a Zoo which was in decay, it can happen so it's a real. I would recommend it too but it's not so interesting if you like other genres. There are several books that are true stories and in my opinion are better.
But having said that, We Bought a Zoo is a nice book for any member of your family, they will appreciate reading such an emotive real and true story with magnificent storytelling.

answered by Harmony | 12-28-2011 at 05:11 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.