Mall of America Fight Youtube Video?

They were saying on the news that there's been a agitated fight at Mall of America and I was wondering if it can be seen in Youtube as a video. The after-Christmas sale at Mall of America ended up in a disaster where chairs were thrown everywhere, so I thought it would be funny to see the video of the fight in Youtube but I couldn't find it. I think people lose control whenever they see cheap stuff. Does anyone know if I can see the video of the fight at Mall of America in Youtube?

asked by Maggie in Law & Ethics | 2607 views | 12-28-2011 at 02:23 AM

There are many videos where you can see the fight at Mall of America in Youtube. That's because many people with their cell phone started to film as soon as the fight started.
Shame on those people who behaved like animals, don't you think? Now everyone can see in Youtube the fight at Mall of America, they should be ashamed. It's true that people lose control as soon as they hear about sales and it gets worse after Christmas so I'm glad I didn't go to Mall of America. Those people in the video might be at risk of being recognized by the police and then being charged. The police is watching Youtube too, did you know?

answered by Cadence | 12-28-2011 at 02:26 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.