Happy Holidays Comments for Facebook?

I need some Happy Holidays comments for Facebook because, as you probably know, lots of people love uploading senseless Christmas Pictures and tagging everyone on them so your Facebook site becomes full of notifications. I want some witty or cool Happy Holidays comments for Facebook because I don't feel like writing on my own. I'll appreciate any help you can give me.
My mom loves to update her status with Happy Holidays comments for the Holidays but hers are not creative at all. I want original messages, please help me find them.

asked by Mildred in Internet | 824 views | 12-24-2011 at 09:25 PM

You can try giving a polite Happy Holiday comment in Facebook instead and you can find it here:

cardsdirect.com/holiday-phrases-christmas-cards.aspx.

In that site, you will find some nice creative Happy Holiday greetings. My friends update their Facebook statuses with the same pictures every year but I really like to add a nice comment that transmits how I feel during Christmas and the New Year. I hate being tagged on Christmas and then a week later when the new year comes but I also think that it's important to be tolerant. I hope you find the Happy Holiday comments you were looking for. It's not a bad idea to write something from your heart, that always works out best.

answered by Spencer | 12-24-2011 at 09:29 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.