Best Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow Topping?

I've been looking some recipes to make the best sweet potato casserole but I couldn't find how to make the marshmallow topping. I think the marshmallow topping is a very nice detail and it adds the best flavor making the sweet potato casserole delicious. If you can help me, I'll really appreciate it because I can't find the recipe on my own. Can anyone please point me to a recipe that explains how to make the best sweet potato casserole with marshmallow topping?

asked by Danielle in Cooking & Recipes | 3481 views | 12-24-2011 at 09:10 PM

I found here a recipe that will let you cook the best sweet potato casserole and also the marshmallow topping as you want. Follow the instructions carefully because I know it's a bit hard to make it look like in the pictures. As you said, if you want to get the best sweet potato casserole, I do agree you have to add the marshmallow topping, it's kind of a deal breaker.

Anyway, here's the complete recipe: cooks.com/rec/view/0,1622,143165-226206,00.html

I hope it helps you make a delicious marshmallow topping for the best sweet potato casserole!

answered by Elise | 12-24-2011 at 09:12 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.