Is Classical Music Good for Babies?

Is it true that classical music makes your baby smarter? I have a little brother, he was born two weeks ago and I want to know how can I improve his intelligence.
How can you help the development of your baby's brain by using music, and how can you encourage them to keep on listening to it as years go by? What's the best age to start music lessons? Does singing to your baby help in any way?

asked by Emerson in Holidays | 1568 views | 12-24-2011 at 08:44 PM

We have all seen babies calm down by listening to some music. We all have seen them falling asleep as their mom starts singing to them the songs she used to sing while the baby wasn't even born. While listening to Classical music won't make your baby necessarily smarter, it will help him/her to slowly learn how to control his/her own emotions.
My baby used to classical music when he was born and now I can tell he is a very smart kid.

answered by Mariah | 12-24-2011 at 08:46 PM

Интересное в &
I think that the classical music is really good for babies. I don't know for sure, but the only way I could calm my baby was putting some music. When they are small they like to sing to themselves when they want to sleep and that's why I think that music is so important for them.

answered by DromWhoxSoomy | 04-15-2012 at 09:22 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.