Is Santa Claus Real: Yes or No?

Yes, I know this sounds kind of a joke, but maybe Santa Claus is real. Why not? And if Santa Claus is real he could have lived many years ago and be someone different from the Santa Claus depicted in the movies. He could have been real, not as the plump old man living in the North Pole but maybe he was a common man and the story was modified. Do you think there has been a Santa Claus at least many years ago somewhere in the planet? Why yes? Or why not?

asked by George in Holidays | 10681 views | 12-21-2011 at 01:40 AM

Yes, Santa Claus WAS real but a long time ago. No, he's not alive anymore. I've read somewhere that the real Santa Claus was a man who used to give gifts to poor children on Christmas. That's where the story of Santa Claus comes from, later on it was adapted according to the interests of companies and marketing. But the real Santa Claus wasn't the man as we know him with the red suit and stuff. People tend to make it more glamorous and the original man is completely altered.

answered by Stuart | 12-21-2011 at 01:41 AM

Santa is real!!!
This is just my opinion, okay, so no cat fights or whatever, I've seen it before on these, "Is Santa real or not?" questions.
I truly think Santa Claus is real. I was doubtful for a little while, and then I went on another website and asked the same question, and from all the positive comments, they made me hopeful again. It's your choice if you choose to believe, it really doesn't matter how old you are. I'm twelve and my sisters thirteen and we believe in him.
And just to make sure, I'm having a silent vigil this Christmas eve to see if the jolly old guy is real, and I super duper hope he is!!!! Not saying anybodies wrong or right okay, just my honest opinion.....plus, I've seen name calling around these questions, and I would seriously not be doing that in case the man in red is real, or you might get on the naught list, and who would want to be on that list? Certainly not me. So just keep believing if you wish too, no matter what your friends say.
Thanks for reading.

answered by Guest | 12-21-2011 at 04:30 AM

I can't believe the people who think Santa is not real, I mean, have you heard of NORAD? They track Santa while he is traveling through the world and update you on his current location. That's because the man exists.

answered by Guest | 12-21-2011 at 04:01 PM

Santa Claus
He might be real but he can't live in the north pole. Legend has it that the north pole is all ice but that is all a big fat lie. The north pole is all water that will never ever freeze.

answered by Guest | 12-23-2011 at 05:25 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.