Is The Joker in The Dark Knight Rises?

As we all know, Heath Ledger, who played the Joker in Batman: The Dark Knight, was found dead in 2008 so it wasn't very clear if the movie was finished before this, or whether he's going to appear in The Dark Knight Rises. I think he's the best Joker so far and it's the shame that he's not alive to play the Joker in The Dark Knight Rises, I don't think anyone could ever play this role better than him. However, does anyone know if he's going to appear in any edited scene from The Dark Knight Rises as the Joker?

asked by Jada in Law & Ethics | 1429 views | 12-19-2011 at 11:09 PM

There is a strong rumor which says that Christopher Nolan is going to use unused footage for the dark knight rises to make possible a brief Joker's appearance. I think it's going to be very difficult to do but not impossible. I would also love to see the same joker in the dark knight rises but I don't know if it's completely true. Maybe it's just speculation but people would be amazed to see him in this sequel. Anyway, we will have to wait until July, 2012 to know if the joker is to appear in the dark knight rises.

answered by Conner | 12-19-2011 at 11:10 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.