Is Obama Going to Win in 2012?

Is it true that Obama announced his re-election campaign for 2012? He might win that. Because really, is there anyone who can defeat Obama when the time comes in the year 2012? Because so far, I've been watching all the republican debates and besides Ron Paul, who I don't think has any chances, I don't see a contender at all. Do you think the president is going to win?

What are the chances President Obama winning and getting re-elected in 2012? I heard Obama has a Facebook page to promote his campaign, is it right?

asked by Sawyer in Law & Ethics | 1989 views | 12-18-2011 at 11:25 PM

President Barack Obama has announced his re-election campaign for 2012 a long time ago and I personally think that he is going to win because there are no strong contenders in the presidential race. As in every campaign, there are others candidates for the 2012 Presidential Election, but according to the election poll, Obama has minimum chances of being defeated. So for now, it is a sure win.

Also, Obama has his own Facebook page (facebook.com/barackobama) to promote his 2012 campaign.

answered by Nicole | 12-18-2011 at 11:28 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.