What Does Tebowing Mean?

I've read a lots of comments joking about "tebowing" and I wanted to know what does it mean. I also heard friends talking about sites with pictures of people doing tebowing and I felt out of place when they told me I live in a bubble because I don't know what does it mean. Maybe you could tell me where does it come from and what's it all about because I never keep up with these teenager's silly trends but everyone talks about it, does anyone know what does tebowing mean?

asked by Jordyn in Languages | 5509 views | 12-18-2011 at 04:48 AM

I didn't know what does Tebowing mean but I've been told is the noun form for tebow, which means to get down on a knee and start praying when everyone else is doing something completely different. Tebowing has become popular thanks to Tim Tebow, the famous American football player. It's a ridiculous trend just like planking, in case you don't know what does this mean, it's when people take pictures of themselves lying down or owling, when they do the same but crouching like an owl in random places, so don't feel bad if you didn't know what Tebowing means.

answered by Angelina | 12-18-2011 at 04:50 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.