Is The New Facebook Timeline Optional or Mandatory?

Facebook is making major changes once again. People now is getting more used to hate the Facebook changes in its layout as they are never optional but always mandatory.
There is a new Facebook feature that they named the Timeline, that changed the entire layout design.
Is the new timeline going to be optional or mandatory? Because I don't like it and I was browsing the settings but I couldn't find a single link to deactivate the timeline. Facebooks always ends up forcing us to set the new layouts as in this case the timeline as mandatory. So, can anybody tell me if the new Facebook timeline is optional or mandatory?

asked by Grayson in Internet | 14424 views | 12-17-2011 at 01:55 AM

Seemingly, this new Facebook timeline format is optional for now, it's just on your profile, it looks kind of cool. Now there is a large picture that takes over almost the whole page instead of a lot of text. Eventually, we will all be forced to use this new timeline sooner or later because it will eventually become mandatory.

Recall the chat sidebar? It seemed to be optional, but in the end Facebook made it mandatory for every profiles. So I think they will do the same thing with the timeline, it will be mandatory in some time.

answered by Kaitlyn | 12-17-2011 at 02:16 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.