How Can I Change the New Facebook Timeline Layout Back?

Yesterday, I logged into my Facebook profile page and a new layout with a timeline appeared. I didn't know Facebook was about to change the layout for a new one with a feature called 'the timeline.' I really don't like it and I don't understand it so I would like to know how can I change the new Facebook layout back?
I really liked the way Facebook looked before, there was no need to change anything. It always happens to me, as I'm getting used to a new interface design, they decide to change it and add something new and useless. Please help me get rid of the timeline and restore the old design back.

asked by Damian in Internet | 8000 views | 12-16-2011 at 11:55 PM

It's a fact, Facebook has the habit of introducing new layout changes for the profile pages which most of us don't like. The timeline is actually good but since it's new, you don't like it. It happens to everyone when something new is introduced.
According to Facebook Help center. You will not be able to switch back to the old design after upgrading to the timeline layout. But, if you deactivate your Facebook account for 10-15 minutes and then reactivate it again, the upgrade to the new layout should be disabled.
That's a way to change it back and get rid of the timeline.

answered by Molly | 12-17-2011 at 12:07 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.