Is Ron Paul Crazy?

I see lots of people talking about Ron Paul being a crazy man after all the things he said the other day in an interview on The Daily Show stating that people who do not support him just didn't understand what freedom is all about. I personally don't see Ron Paul as a crazy person, he is the republican candidate that makes the most sense. Ron Paul is always saying that we should stop war and bring all of our troops back, he also proposed real ideas that have a future. I don't understand why some people think Ron Paul is crazy?

asked by Caden in Law & Ethics | 1905 views | 12-16-2011 at 11:39 PM

I think Ron Paul is not crazy, he loves America too much and doesn't want the country to sink down the tubes. He has a very strong foreign policy, as simple as that. Ron Paul believes that if the US left other countries alone, they won't fight the US in return and I always say that makes perfect sense. The reason we're at war right now is because we've messed with other countries in the first place. Some may say Ron Paul is crazy but then what should we say about the rest of the candidates? They're super crazy!
I'm not the biggest fan of Ron Paul but some of his ideas are good in my opinion like the previous one. He is not crazy as many believe.

answered by London | 12-16-2011 at 11:42 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.