Barbara Walters Plastic Surgery?

Has anyone seen Barbara Walters on the Terri Irwin interview last night? I'm not sure if she ever had plastic surgery, but she sure had tons of Botox on her face, you could tell it was way stretched, her lips look like The Joker now, her cheeks were puffed up. Is this the utter result of a plastic surgery? I think Barbara Walters is setting a bad message to girls and real women about how they should look like covering up their aging. Do you think Barbara Walters' plastic surgery is ridiculous like I do?

asked by Stella in Television | 3413 views | 12-16-2011 at 11:27 PM

I was talking to my mum about the same last night. Barbara Walters is too old already and I think she should retire now instead of giving that pitiful image of herself and women in general who had turned to plastic surgery to get to age 'gracefully'. Get real! Barbara Walters would be capable of expressing any emotions if she wanted to because of that bloody plastic surgery. One cannot blame her for trying to look gorgeous but this is too much. Barbara Walters should retire now and enjoy life.

My fiancee and I were talking about her plastic surgery last night as we watched the interview. She is so old shouldn't she retire already? I mean her face is so full of botox and she can't even express emotions if she wanted to.

answered by Hellen | 12-16-2011 at 11:29 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.