Best Free iPad 2 Apps and Games?

What are the best free iPad 2 apps and games I can install on my tablet?
I saved for ages to finally purchase an iPad 2 as most of my friends and buddies have one and it seems to be really fun! But I don't have much money for paid apps and games so I want free ones for the iPad 2. No way to expend one more penny on this thing, so do you guys know some apps and games I could get in mi iPad 2 to make it cooler and hang around? Thanks a lot!

asked by Walker in Internet | 2079 views | 12-15-2011 at 11:03 PM

There are many free apps and games for the iPad 2, I have listed some of the best ones.
Most apps are just one dollar though, so after spending your money on an iPad 2, it makes sense to spend a few bucks in some apps. Also, most games offer a free version that you can download and install that offers a limited release that you can test and if you like it, you can purchase the real thing. Regarding apps which are free, you can get these ones:

Best free apps for any iPad 2:
-Frisbee Forever
-Pocket Legends
-Surviving High School
-Fruit Ninja HD lite
-Ninja Jump HD
-Simply Solitaire HD
-Air Hockey Gold

I don't know if it's still available to this type of high-tech devices but, I personally love games like 'The Box Pusher' and those sort of games. I also like apps where you have to move the iPad 2 in order to cause movement.

answered by Chloe | 12-15-2011 at 11:26 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.