Geminid Meteor Shower 2012?

It is said that the Geminid meteor shower returns each year usually around December, I know there is going to be a big one in the year 2012. The Geminid meteor shower has become one of the most stunning spectacles we can appreciate in the sky. However, it seems that the moon is going to make it harder to see the Geminid meteors in 2012. Is it confirmed that the 2012 Meteor Shower is going to occur exactly on December or is it going to be on another month?

asked by Howard in Internet | 1380 views | 12-15-2011 at 10:49 PM

The Geminid Meteor Shower is going to happen on December 2012 and it's going to reach it's peak in the hours previous to the dawn of December 14, 2012. It's important to bare in mind that we don't know how the weather conditions will be that year. We don't even know if the world will still exists since it will probably take place after the Mayan prediction. No matter what, I've always been able to see the stronger meteors on any given Geminid meteor shower. I can't wait for the 2012, it's one of the most beautiful things you can see in the sky.

answered by Yellow | 12-15-2011 at 10:53 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.