Christmas Tree Crafts Decorating Ideas for Kids?

I'm looking for Christmas tree crafts and also for decorating ideas for kids. As you all know, Christmas is approaching and it's the first time I will spend the holiday with my little nephews and nieces as I live abroad and hardly ever come over to visit my family and I like to take advantage of the occasion to spend time with them and spoil them a little bit. So, we are setting the X-mas tree and I would like some suggestions or decorating ideas related to tree crafts, they are very creative and I think they will love to help me out with the Christmas tree, any ideas?

asked by Jerry in Holidays | 2392 views | 12-15-2011 at 02:57 PM

There are many sources on the web that allow you to find the best Christmas tree crafts and also offer lots of decorating ideas for kids.
I would suggest you do a web search. I especially like to search in Google Images, since they show some of the best crafts that people make at home and then upload to the internet for the people to see.
As a kindergarten teacher, I rather you to bare in mind that kids tend to get bored and leave off an activity if it takes too long so in case you want to do crafts, make sure each of the Christmas tree decorating crafts won't take so long to be made.

answered by Gold | 12-15-2011 at 03:03 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.