JR Dancing With The Stars Face Before Burn?

I'm so happy that JR Martinez won Dancing With The Stars! That guy deserved to win so much.
I really don't know what happened to JR's face but I was told he was involved in an accident many years ago.
Does anyone know if there are pictures of JR Martinez's face before he got burn and way before he joined Dancing With The Stars?
Because I know he also acted in a soap opera but his face always looked the same to me, I never got to see how he looked like before all the burns.
Are there any pictures of JR's face before DWTS back when his skin was still healthy?

asked by Chase in Television | 9817 views | 11-23-2011 at 05:02 PM

There are many photos of JR Martinez's face before he got burned.
J.R. Martinez is an Iraq war veteran. He was only 19 years old when his Army Humvee hit a landmine in 2003.
That accident caused all the burns that you see on JR Martinez's face today, it was a traumatic experience for him because the healing process took years.
I wanted JR and Karina to win Dancing With The Stars so badly, I've been rooting for them since the beginning.
You can't deny JR has a strong passion for life and that he is a wonderful man, he proved that in Dancing With The Stars.

Here are two pictures of JR before the accident.

JR Martinez Face Before Accident JR Martinez before burns

answered by Tessa | 11-23-2011 at 05:03 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.