View Full Walmart 2011 Black Friday Ad Scan?

I want to view the full Walmart 2011 Black Friday ad scans, I know they have some interesting deals this year.
Don't know if there's a site that actually scans all the 2011 Black Friday ads Walmart makes and then publishes online. I would love to visit that site if that is the case.
Do you know about any special in-store deal that Walmart is offering exclusively for Black Friday 2011? What about online, do they have special deals?
I've been saving money for Black Friday and I'm planning on buying all the gifts for Christmas so I don't want to miss any good deals. Please let me know where I can find the ads.

asked by Sabrina in Internet | 1239 views | 11-22-2011 at 10:07 PM

To view the full ads, there's this site called bfads.net, they publish all the Walmart Black Friday ads each year and you can find all the 2011 ads there.
Besides Walmart, they also let you download the ad scans of other stores like Target, Best Buy, Sears, Toys R Us, Amazon and many.
You can download all the 2011 ads scan in a single file, which is more convenient for me.
Walmart has already said which items will be available for their online sale on Black Friday and which items are in-store only.

answered by Alice | 11-22-2011 at 10:08 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.