Cyber Monday Laptop Deals 2011?

Cyber Monday is near, it's actually next Monday November 28, 2011. For some reason I always get better deals on that day than on Black Friday.
Maybe it's because Cyber Monday is the last chance for some stores to sell stuff at a big scale, anyway I want to know the best laptop deals for 2011.
Last year, I managed to buy an HP laptop on Cyber Monday at a very good price. I used it mainly for work but now I want to play games too so I'm thinking about getting a new laptop and giving my current computer to my son.
Where can I find what are the best laptop deals for Cyber Monday 2011?

asked by Zane in Internet | 2347 views | 11-22-2011 at 09:32 PM

You're right, on Cyber Monday there are even better laptop deals online because retailers are more desperate to offload excess inventory.
Unlike Black Friday, you donít have to venture outside your door to get these great savings because you can buy it from home at an online store.
For example, I managed to buy my laptop and my TV on Cyber Monday at Amazon with a huge discount.
Many retailers are ready to offer some great laptop deals on Cyber Monday 2011, one of them is Dell. If you visit their website now, there is a countdown to that day so I'm sure they'll have some great deals there.

answered by Emily | 11-22-2011 at 09:33 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.