Herman Cain Drops Out of Presidential Race?

How come I just heard Herman Cain drops out of the presidential race? I can't believe my ears.
I mean, Herman Cain gave so many speeches about never giving up and now all of a sudden he decides to drop out of the presidential race?
Something's not right here. Why did Herman Cain drop out of the race? Was it because personal reason like a problem in his family or was it because of all the accusations he's been getting as of late?
Please explain why Herman Cain decided to drop out of his so cherished presidential race?

asked by Mike in Law & Ethics | 1755 views | 12-04-2011 at 02:13 AM

Herman Cain didn't exactly said that he is dropping out, he just said that he is suspending his presidential race.
It was mainly because he faced accusations of an extramarital affair and a past of misconduct, he said that it was starting to affect his family.
The only question left isnít who will Herman Cain endorse now that he is no longer running for president.
But the real reason he suspended his campaign is this: Herman Cain's popularity was sinking and his credibility was under attack.

answered by Claire | 12-04-2011 at 02:15 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.