Giuliana Rancic Breast Cancer: Double Lumpectomy Pictures?

Giuliana Rancic returned to her show E! News after she underwent a double lumpectomy to treat her breast cancer five days ago.
I didn't expect Giuliana Rancic to recover so fast from the double lumpectomy, not that I know what exactly that is but I'm sure its a complicated surgery to treat her breast cancer.
Are there pictures that show what a double lumpectomy is? I would like to see those.
This proves that Giuliana Rancic is a very strong woman and sure she's going to beat breast cancer completely, she has so much energy.
If you know what a double lumpectomy is, please let me know.

asked by Easton in Celebrity | 3069 views | 10-25-2011 at 11:58 PM

In breast cancer, a double lumpectomy is a conserving surgery in which the surgeon removes the tumor together with some normal breast tissue surrounding it.
If you want to see pictures of the procedure, I recommend a website like WebMD. There are many pictures from the surgery there.
Giuliana Rancic will also begin radiation next month, she said she felt victorious about her return.
Last week, husband Bill Rancic said her fighting spirit helped her through the double lumpectomy, and will continue to be a big part during her radiation treatments.
I love Giuliana Rancic, she said she had to come public about her breast cancer diagnosis, in an effort to help empower and encourage woman everywhere to get tested.

answered by Jace | 10-26-2011 at 12:00 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.