Herman Cain 999 Plan Review?

GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain’s “999″ tax reform plan is very popular and controversial.
The 999 economic plan would make the corporate income tax rate 9 percent, the personal income tax rate 9 percent and the national sales tax rate 9 percent.
Are there any serious reviews of Herman Cain's 999 plan? I ask because all I've read is commentary from different journalists and bloggers but not a complete and through review of the 999 plan.
Do you personally believe Herman Cain is doing the right thing and this plan is going to help him get elected as our next president?

asked by Grayson in Law & Ethics | 1401 views | 10-19-2011 at 05:31 PM

Some political analysts say it's Herman Cain's solution to fixing the economy that's made him the new GOP front runner.
Right now you will find lots of reviews in different political websites but they're all contradictory.
I think the 9-9-9 plan has its advantages and disadvantages. The plan is revenue-neutral despite its vastly reduced marginal tax rates because the base of taxable income is profoundly broadened.
But, some analysts said Herman Cain's 9-9-9 tax plan would raise taxes on 84 percent of U.S. households.

answered by Lance | 10-19-2011 at 05:32 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.