Is Breaking Dawn Rated R & Going To Be Two Movies?

Is Is Breaking Dawn (the fourth installment of Twilight) going to be rated R or is it going to be rated differently? Is it true that it's going to be two movies because the book is just too long to fit into one movie?
I think that making Breaking Dawn two movies is a positive thing because some of Harry Potter's books were very long and when you watched the movie everything happened so fast. Also, some parts were just cut off.
I can't imagine not having read the book and just watching the movie, I wouldn't be able to understand the story.
So what about Breaking Dawn, is it going to be 2 parts? This is the last Twilight book, right?

asked by Wood in Movies | 1841 views | 09-15-2011 at 11:53 PM

There's been a heated debate about Breaking Dawn's rating. Some said it had to be rated R because some of the scenes but I don't think that will happen. It will be rated PG 13 because otherwise they will lose so much public.
Breaking Dawn is going to be two movies. Robert Pattinson said in an interview that the final Twilight films are considered for grown-ups beyond how they're rated.
The first Dawn part will break November 18, 2011, and the second part is expected to be released the following year.

answered by Clive | 09-15-2011 at 11:54 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.