Is The Human Centipede 2 Banned in the US & UK?

Is the movie The Human Centipede 2 banned in the US and the UK?
I watched the first part of the movie and although it is a very scary movie, I didn't think it was that bad as it has been described.
What about The Human Centipede 2? Is it so hard to watch that they banned the movie in the United States and the United Kingdom?
When does The Human Centipede come out? What is the release date? I can't wait to see it, even if they ban it I'll still find a way to watch it because I love scary movies.

asked by Miles in Movies | 1705 views | 09-07-2011 at 07:09 PM

The Human Centipede 2 hasn't been banned in the USA or the UK yet but the director had no choice but to exclude some of the scenes because they were too much for any audience.
It was probably too disturbing to be shown in some places. A scary movie is fun as long as it's not too graphic.
I don't like it when movies get banned. People should have the right to pass judgement on it themselves; nobody can tell you what movie you should watch, film is nothing but a form of art.
I just hope the makers of The Human Centipede 2 make the appropriate changes so it can be released to the movie theaters.

answered by Molly | 09-07-2011 at 07:10 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.