Is Lady Gaga a Male or Female?

my sister is certain that she saw a documentary on television with lady gaga saying that when she was born her parents had to chose between her being male or female and that she is a miracle child?
She says that Lady gaga was born with both genitals, the male ones and the female ones and that Lady Gaga's dad wanted her to be a boy but she always felt like a female.
Is the documentary real? Was Lady Gaga born like a male?

asked by Ruth in Music | 12125 views | 01-02-2010 at 08:59 PM

there have been plenty of rumors going arround saying "lady gaga is a both a male and a female" but from what i've seen it just looks like she has normal girl stuff down there.
just look at her video poker face she's wearing skin tight stuff and there's clearly no lump there at all.

According to the celeb news site Bossip, Lady Gaga once admitted she's a hermaphrodite, though no evidence of this is provided.

Wether she is a male, a female or whatever, she has such a nice voice I don't really care.

answered by Derek | 01-02-2010 at 10:12 PM

x
too right derek!
to be honest, i love her and her music and her gender wouldn't change a thing.
I'm pretty sure she is a female although i've heard many rumors about her being a miracle child.
i couldn't care less if she was born a boy, she would still have her individuality and creative imagination, and I'm pretty sure i would still love gaga's music.
shes too big a star to be wondering about silly things like that, we should all know by now, TV interviews and newspaper articles twist things to gain viewers/readers and so we should respect gaga for who she is, and not everyone is born perfect and just because she is now a mega star, shouldn't give us all a reason to hate her. shes awesome! and I'm GAGA FOR GAGA

answered by shannon | 04-27-2010 at 04:39 PM

She is obviously a female and all the drama created around her real gender did nothing but make her more popular. Lady Gaga is just too awesome.

answered by Guest | 07-22-2011 at 11:05 PM

I really do not care if she is male or female, I'm pretty sure she's female though.
She even jokes about it all the time, it's not something that bothers her.

answered by Steven | 09-07-2011 at 05:15 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.