Is Jon Cryer Homosexual?

Is the guy from Two and a Half Men homosexual? I don't mean Charlie Sheen, I mean Jon Cryer, the guy who won an emmy last night for best performance in a supporting role. He's funny.

asked by Kito in Celebrity | 77146 views | 09-21-2009 at 01:56 PM

No, Jon Cryer is not homosexual.

His wife is called Lisa Joyner, they got married on June 16 2007. He previously was married with Sarah Trigger from 1995 to 2004. They got divorced and had a child. His first wife was arrested for child abuse.

answered by Miss | 09-21-2009 at 01:58 PM

Jon Cryer will fall out of the closet one day. He is obviously gay. When he opens his mouth, his purse flies out. He is definitely on the down low.

answered by Guest | 03-27-2010 at 12:50 AM

He's hot and not gay. I would have his baby. Marrying 2 women shows he is hetero. Maybe he is metro but not homo.

answered by Nicole | 07-12-2010 at 03:59 AM

oh but being married does not guarantee anything, some men get married to hide something or because they did not dare to come out and they were under a lot of pressure, others because its a good political move (to be in good stand with someone), etc...

answered by Guest | 07-20-2010 at 09:08 PM

Yes, he is. You can tell by his mannerisms

It is obvious. Especially, if half of your friends are gay and they even comment on his hidden homosexuality.
It is his business but anyone with a psychological background and experience in gay community can tell and see the for sure signs.
They even make small hints on the show if you ever pay close attention.
He actually reminds me more and more or vice versa or the young man from big bang theory.
His is way more feminine than he was in Pretty in Pink. Just compare the two.
Who knows he may come out on his death bed.
Until then, he is a great and funny actor.

answered by Guest | 11-02-2010 at 01:03 PM

Seriously he's a straight homo. Is written all over him, if you find him attractive and you are a female well you must be gay, blind, or ugly. He's gay look at his actions. My sister isn't that wimpy and she's as girly as can be!

answered by Guest | 12-07-2010 at 11:18 PM

His mannerisms say he is definitely gay, if you watch him on 2-1/2 men, he sits with his legs crossed, not at the knees like a manly man, but like a woman. Personally, I think he is cute.

answered by Guest | 01-19-2011 at 03:18 AM

Charlie Sheen also crosses his legs.

answered by Guest | 01-28-2011 at 12:53 AM

Bandit
Maybe he just acts gay for the role he is playing, as a nerdy annoying character, he plays the part well and I think it works to have him act gay. In the series "Two and a half men" there show a complete dichotomy between the two brothers an what better way is there than to have one of them act gay. A little known fact they also both acted in the Movie "Hot Shots" Jon Cryer as "Wash Out" and obviously Charlie Sheen as "Topper Harley", I wouldn't judge someone based on what I see on the Television as you only see what the person is portraying, not the real person.

It's not hard to act Gay.

answered by Guest | 01-30-2011 at 12:48 PM

He's not gay but sure he's a die-hard pothead, he's someone you'd wanna have over a roll a join munchies afternoon, cracking jokes are included.

answered by Gunsmoke | 02-02-2011 at 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
He's hot and not gay. I would have his baby. Marrying 2 women shows he is hetero. Maybe he is metro but not homo.
What are you hoping to birth? The next coming of Elton John?

answered by Guest12 | 02-03-2011 at 06:35 AM

He's flaming
Hell yes he's gay. I've got a gay uncle and he acts just like him. He definitely has the voice and the "gay wrist/hand" thing going on. Oh, and my uncle was married before he fell out of the closet. Two And A Half Men is still the best show on TV without a doubt.

answered by Ozzmond Cumeth | 02-04-2011 at 02:57 AM

back off bitches
OK first thing's first NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Next if you really think he is then ask your mom, sister and girlfriend (or wife) or hell even both if he is!!!

You guys are interested ??? Geez i wonder who's gay.

answered by Call me jon | 02-12-2011 at 12:17 AM

Oh, the signs!
There are so many "gay" experts who know the "for sure signs" that I think the only for sure sign in life is that no matter who you are, some f***** is going to make a judgment and assume some false authority over another person's character without even dissecting their own lack of one.

Well, I guess because people say "it takes one to know one" and "birds of a feather flock together" make everyone who has these gay uncles, friends, relatives, and psychological backgrounds, all gay as well. That's as for sure a sign, isn't it? Oh, and another brilliant quote: "if you find him attractive and you are a female well you must be gay, blind, or ugly."

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. The universe has factored into the formula that there is not a single gay man on this earth that is attractive to the opposite sex. That stupid assumption is no surprise--all this coming from someone who thinks the term "straight homo" makes sense.

answered by BLA BLA BLA | 02-19-2011 at 03:52 AM

He is not gay, people what you fail to realize is he is an actor, the character he plays was written with that personality because it conflicts with the the personality of Charlie Sheen's character. Just because you see them in TV shows doesn't mean they are actually like that.

Two and a half men is most likely to be getting canceled as disputes between Charlie Sheen and CBS are getting worse, in the case it does return it will most likely be that Jon Cryer ( Alan Harper) or Angus T Jones ( Jake Harper) will play the leading role.

answered by Guest | 02-25-2011 at 04:15 AM

Jon Cryer NOT gay
Jon is not gay; obviously not. People who give that opinion know nothing about been a gay.
Currently, gays are not as obvious as Jon performance shows. He is a good comedian, just it.

answered by Guest | 02-26-2011 at 02:40 PM

Mrs.
I don't care if he is gay or straight. You should look inside a person, not their sexual preference. I think he is a wonderful comedian, and a beautiful person inside and out.

answered by Craftydebbie | 06-30-2011 at 09:11 AM

Jon Cryer is a genius of comedy, he's the best character in Two and a Half Men.
I think most of the show's success is due to Jon Cryer, the man is hilarious. I really don't think he is gay.

answered by Guest | 08-15-2011 at 02:28 PM

Who Cares
Who cares if he is gay. I've known gay dudes who act more manly that he does. The only thing gay about him is that he is continuing that show without the main character.

answered by Carlos | 09-08-2011 at 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzmond Cumeth View Post
Hell yes he's gay. I've got a gay uncle and he acts just like him. He definitely has the voice and the "gay wrist/hand" thing going on. Oh, and my uncle was married before he fell out of the closet. Two And A Half Men is still the best show on TV without a doubt.
I would say he is a Flamer, also! Let's just say he's not the most BUTCH man I've ever seen.

answered by Chuchu | 09-14-2011 at 09:30 PM

AGREE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzmond Cumeth View Post
I agree with you and it would be better to let this guy out of the closet on the show as well - even without Charlie being there. No one "acts" that good, it is there person, just like Charlies. Cryer has a very annoying personality as do most of them on the show. And of course, they hint to him being gay all the time.

answered by Guest | 09-16-2011 at 06:33 PM

Jon Cryer gay?
I'm gay, and yes, there is such a thing as "gaydar", and yes again - he's gay.

People are wrong in their assumptions however, that you can always tell whether or not someone is gay or not based on their mannerisms. My gay friends include a cop, an owner of a construction company, and a software developer (notice, no florists or hairdressers on that list). Several of my friends HAVE been married in the past, because they are in the 40s-60s age bracket where due to the time/place they lived in when they were younger, you could not be true to yourself and you had to do what was expected of you from society. So whether someone is or has been married is also not a determining factor.

I've seen Cryer in multiple interviews, and to be honest, he acts/sounds in real life much the same way his character acts in the show... and that's "stereotypically" gay. I can't imagine a woman marrying a man who is this obvious and not knowing - but I guess love is blind.

answered by Guest | 09-20-2011 at 06:59 PM

No, he is not gay, however Tom Cruise is. Just thought I would throw that in, and yes it's true.

At least Jon doesn't have "tiger blood" running thru his veins.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 05:05 AM

I think he is homosexual his wife is just a cover up you can just look at the way he walk and can tell he is gay.

answered by Guest | 10-04-2011 at 11:41 PM

funnyman
Hey all you "gaydar" experts out there! I question everyone's sexuality all the time! Truth be told I usually look at all the stars in Hollywood and television and politics and sports and figure it's more about POWER and how to hold onto it than whether they even have a love life or not! So what if they are gay / straight / bisexual / metrosexual...whatever???

When you're in the limelight and you have all that luxury and money and "pull" politically or otherwise, there are all kinds of ways to deal with it. Most closeted actors know they have reps at their disposal to cover their tracks and use them. Some just don't care and don't disclose because the paparazzi and regular press is "controlled" (possibly paid-off) to some extent.

This is all about the "bizz" folks, don't fool yourself. If gay men and women want to look up to someone as a role model, maybe actors and politicians and sport figures aren't the ones you should be cloying to for the answer for your existence...what about the people behind the scenes who do all the back-breaking work for everyone in those upper echelons and don't get any notice for their efforts? Why can't everyone evolve out of their lust for celebrity and realize these people wouldn't exist in our collective consciousness if it weren't for our fanatic attention? Most of them are a pretty thankless and childish lot when you honestly look at their lives. If you respect that and want to live their lives...more "POWER" to you!

I'm just saying, "Who honestly gives an F about them, when few of those celebs give an F about us?"

answered by funnyman | 10-13-2011 at 11:46 PM

Let's put it this way....
10 minutes into my very first episode of this show I hit google to see if he's gay.

answered by Guest | 10-16-2011 at 02:46 AM

Lets just say he has a little something in his shoes. I'm not saying he is gay because the guy is actually married but he has a particular way to talk.

answered by Guest | 10-25-2011 at 10:13 PM

Ummmm
He's gay. You're born like that. It's obvious.
I mean, haven't you seen Two and a Half man? The way he walks and talks...

answered by Guest | 11-07-2011 at 02:17 AM

i want his babies
Gay or not, he's hot. To all you guys out there saying look at his mannerisms and he's so girly and wimpy, just for your information: a man being funny and sweet and maybe in touch with your feminine side (and not bad looking, either) is way hotter than a douche who's cocky and arrogant and doesn't know a thing or two about what girls really want. LEARN SOMETHING BOYS.

answered by Guest | 11-08-2011 at 05:13 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.