Hellhound Sightings?

I'm looking for stories of Hellhound sightings. "Hellhound" is only one of many names used to describe ethereal, black dogs that roam hillsides and graveyards. Some people say they saw these creatures.
The story of the black dog was used to frighten children in my area. Any good stories about Hellhound sightings?

asked by Hang in Paranormal Phenomena | 18656 views | 09-21-2009 at 02:40 AM

A hellhound is a dog of Hell, found in mythology, folklore and fiction. Hellhounds typically have features such as black fur color, glowing red eyes, super strength or speed, ghostly or phantom characteristics, and sometimes even the ability to talk. Hellhounds are often associated with fire, and may have fire-based abilities and appearances, hellhounds appear out of nowhere suddenly and have been known to vanish in a blink of an eye. They are often assigned to guard the entrances to the world of the dead, such as graveyards and Indian burial grounds, or undertake other duties related to the afterlife or the supernatural, such as hunting down lost souls or guarding a supernatural treasure. As legend goes, if one happened to see the hellhound three times, he or she will die an abrupt and unseen death.

Some stories:

On 19th April, 1972 in Gorleston, Norfolk at 4.45am, coastguard, Graham Grant saw a very large black dog-like animal running along the beach. He stood watching it for a few minutes until suddenly it disappeared.

----------------------------------------------------

16 year old Mark Chester from Atlanta, Georgia and his friend, Jeff were out driving one evening in 1979 when he saw what looked like a black Labrador Retriever in front of him. As he watched, it trotted out in front of him. When it was three-quarters of the way across, it suddenly vanished. His friend saw it too. 15 years later, Mark could still recall the sighting and was adamant that what he'd seen was real.

----------------------------------------------------

1981, Irene Cole and her husband were driving along the Stanner Road in Herefordshire. They were a mile or so along when they saw a huge Black Dog sitting in the middle of the road. Her husband swerved to avoid it, and the Dog simply vanished from view.

answered by Rose | 09-21-2009 at 02:42 AM

Hellhound
Hello, my name is Amber and I am 17 years old. Ive seen a hellhound before, on the night of September 22, 2009. But I lied to my parents about it because they believe it isnt real. And if I had told them the truth, they'd ban me from researching this hound, and worse, put me into a phycological building.
But the first thing I saw was his red eyes. He stood in my own backyard, staring at me with his evil eyes. It was around 9:00 p.m, when I went to the door while on the phone. And there I saw him, he was huge. About the size of my dog Isabella, who is a lab mix. His ears were cropped and I could smell him from inside. His red eyes glowed within the dark, and that is what scared me most. My mom heard me scream, so after a few minutes he just suddenly disappeared, she called me to her room. I lied, saying it was only our dog Isabella. But I believe strongly that this creature exists.
Im here to ask, does anyone believe me, and if so, tell me of your experiences with this hellhound. Thank you again for those who support this living legend.

answered by GuestAmberW | 09-23-2009 at 02:53 PM

October 30th sighting in Natchitotches, LA
I saw one in the graveyard as I was leaving I felt a drop in temperature. So I turned and looked to my right and across the graveyard I saw a newly set arrangement of Flowers and to the side of it Was a large black dog its red eyes fixed into mine. I froze in fear, but It never did anything but stare and then it showed me its teeth then vanished. this happened within 1 minute I got out of graveyard as fast as possible, but Still I want to go back to the grave it was standing over...

answered by Prince_T | 10-31-2009 at 09:47 PM

My boyfriend recently told me in tears that as a child he saw a two-headed black dog with red eyes...

answered by Guest | 01-15-2010 at 06:59 PM

HELLHOUND
I've never seen one or heard one but i have heard about them throughout my research into the paranormal existence. The myth starts back as early as the 1500s. They are dogs that died in combat. In those days they used dogs as an elite attack force and many have died in service. They are said to look like their former self but wreck of brimstone and ash. They are supposed to warn people of coming death but it says you have to see it three times.

answered by Guest | 02-04-2010 at 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_T View Post
I saw one in the graveyard as I was leaving I felt a drop in temperature. So I turned and looked to my right and across the graveyard I saw a newly set arrangement of Flowers and to the side of it Was a large black dog its red eyes fixed into mine. I froze in fear, but It never did anything but stare and then it showed me its teeth then vanished. this happened within 1 minute I got out of graveyard as fast as possible, but Still I want to go back to the grave it was standing over...
where did this happen? ? what state?

answered by Guest | 02-06-2010 at 04:50 AM

Hi my name is dusty i run a paranormal society...if anyone has information on this creature please contact me at ketchup426@aol.com....i will listen to anyone and am very interested in hearing anyone's stories about this creature

answered by nfparanormalsociety1 | 02-22-2010 at 10:30 PM

i saw it 9 times i am scared

answered by Guest | 04-11-2010 at 07:54 PM

WEREWOLVES
werewolves are just people that turn into furious wolves that are deadly they become so powerful that they cant control themselves sometimes they can sometimes people make deals with a witch all werewolves kill through out the full moon the only way to kill a werewolf is to shot them in the heart with a silver bullet. in 1765 the first werewolf ever was killed they stuffed it and displayed at Versailles. Some werewolves might even be some one you know.so next time there's a full moon grab all the silver you can because you might not know whats lurking in the dark.

answered by Guest | 05-30-2010 at 08:46 PM

hey I've seen the hellhound 1 time 3 years ago i went out side to cool down then i woke up to get a smoke. i was half awake and half asleep. has to turn to grab my smokes i saw two read eyes staring at me i didn't know what it was at first . I got up went to my house. at 3:30 a.m I came back outside to see if the dog was still there, it was gone and i haven't seen it since

answered by Guest | 06-02-2010 at 01:57 AM

Hellhounds
I don't know if any of you are going to believe me or not but here is my story. in 84 my grandmother died and ever since then from time to time i have seen 2 hellhound many times... it is only recently that i see them every time i am in the dark out side.... if i look out the window at night i will see them down on the street looking up into my apartment at me.... What i see is like a big black Great Dane with bright red glowing eyes.... I have been having dreams about them and seeing them while i am awake. You have no idea what it is like to be me out side at night... I hear a scary growl from be hind me and turn around and see them just standing no more than 20 feet from me just looking at me....if i run then do not follow they just keep coming back... if you can help me please let me know i am just so tired of running...

answered by itzdraco | 07-08-2010 at 03:35 AM

help
Reply: I myself have encounters with these creatures. My story is similar to many of the others that have told their own. From the age of 4 i have seen many wolves that have appear as the hellhound itself has appeared. My first encounter was when i was 4 i saw what appear to be a white wolf ( heaven hound) with yellow eyes to me at the time it appear to the similar to a artic wolf. my second was that of a giant yellow eye surrounded by darkness, i did not have fear i just knew i was not suppose to be there. And since then i seen it many times, i will tell those who have seen these creatures three times or more: the more you think you are going to die the more likely it is to happen. i believe that there are different types of hellhounds and heaven hounds. Each one for a different purpose. Also to the people who see the two hellhounds or guards. STOP RUNNING... you are making it worst so just STOP RUNNING. with any predatory while on a hunt the chase is the most exciting part of it. confront it and make it know that you are not afraid (look at me i am eighteen and have lived with the paranormal stuff for all my life and i am still here). You must have faith and in some cases ignoring it would be best and while in others not so wise. Just remember when confront Do not back down this is the most important part of all. ( i am a christian and to those who are ask the lord for help you maybe surprise with the result.)

answered by Guest | 07-16-2010 at 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I've never seen one or heard one but i have heard about them throughout my research into the paranormal existence. The myth starts back as early as the 1500s. They are dogs that died in combat. In those days they used dogs as an elite attack force and many have died in service. They are said to look like their former self but wreck of brimstone and ash. They are supposed to warn people of coming death but it says you have to see it three times.
There's no way to back up what you're saying. That's merely myth. Plus, the dogs all look nearly identical... from the way people describe them, you'd say they're one "breed" of dog.
There's also no way to say for sure that they're omens. A death may or may not be related to the dogs, and unless one of these things kills you itself (which only happened two centuries ago according to stories in Britain... and even so, they're just stories and there's no way to confirm them.)
I saw the thing. I don't want to post the long story here, because I already posted it in another forum based around whether or not I supported the legend, but I saw it and I had somebody with me to confirm that I'd seen it. I was scared at the time, but I don't think it was evil or that there's any way to justify its being evil or some sort of demon.
It's a mystery. The "see it three times" thing is very likely a myth invented by some teenagers who had way too much free time on their hands.
To describe it again in shorter detail, it appeared pixelated or ghostly, vanished or dashed away very quickly, had large, oval (0) eyes that were either red, yellow, or orange (I can't quite remember... it's been so long ago), and was much, much, much bigger than any dog... if I remember correctly, it was roughly my size or bigger.

answered by Guest | 08-06-2010 at 07:35 AM

The lost tapes from Animal Planet.

answered by Guest | 12-15-2010 at 04:23 AM

help me out here
If anyone has a sighting story or a myth that I haven't already heard please tell me about it, I'm very interested in this, I don't know why I've just got this feeling that i need to know this, I'm not going to sit here and say that I've seen one of these things because I haven't, just please its a feeling in my gut, if you have one please tell me at kmano2 @ yahoo.com

answered by kmano2 | 12-26-2010 at 04:54 AM

My daughter and her friend were walking a night around 130 in the morning not even 50 feet away from our house and they said that 2 dogs that were big black with glossy eyes, they didn't say red but they did say that they were shiny and glossy. They had seen them from a distance and in a matter of seconds they appeared next to them. They didn't hear them and the temperature dropped. They had no emotion at all. never barked or panted just stared. Then they ran around them in circles and then they ran a little in front of them, and turned around and stared again. my daughter started to pray aloud and then my son went outside to check what was taking them so long and he called for them in the field and the dogs vanished. He didn't see them. but they were two identical dogs. exactly the same. Walked at the exact same time and ran at the same time with there legs moving in a exact pattern to each other. If anyone can help us with this or has had similar experience please let us know. we do live on a military base, and has been around for ever.

answered by Guest | 01-03-2011 at 07:05 AM

Explanation
Quote:
I can explain this, somewhat, from the lore of the Black Dog. Other than being known as a death omen, the Black Dog also shows up in graveyards. If it showed it's teeth, then it is guarding the graves of the dead. Sometimes it as also been known to comfort mourners, but your encounter didn't seem very comforting, so I assume it felt you were a threat to the graves that it protects. I do not know if this counts as a sighting in the normal way, however. If it is a normal sighting, the following trend is known to occur: 1st sighting is good luck, 2nd sighting means bad luck, and third sighting is a death omen, or in some cases, an immediate death.

answered by Guest | 01-27-2011 at 09:10 AM

So what does it mean when you see one when you just a baby? I remember when I was just 4 years old and I was on the top bunk and my brother was on the bottom. I woke up and had to go to the bathroom really really bad, when I sat up to get out of bed I saw a swarm of black dogs under the bed.

They were going in like a circle and had smoky trails. I remember seeing bright black eyes and hurried up and covered myself with my blankets. Ever since then I've been wondering what they were. I've had so many dreams about them and now I'm terrified of the dark. I feel if i don't get to safety fast I'll be attacked. So, what does all of this mean?

answered by Guest | 02-13-2011 at 04:46 PM

ahhhhhh!
I was hiking yesterday in Meriden Connecticut. It was around 9 o'clock when I saw a dog... it had red eyes and a black ghostly appearance, it just glared at me. I froze like a rock and it stared at me for what felt like an hour but it was only like 30 seconds. I looked away for a slight second and it was gone. I don't think I have ever ran that fast in my life. I wish to go back though for some odd reason.

answered by Guest | 02-14-2011 at 08:53 PM

HellHound
I live in Canada New Brunswick. While driving with my dad in a dirt road, I caught a glimpse of animal with glowing red eyes and a black shaggy body. I screamed and closed my eyes. But since I was only 5, my dad said it was only my imagination.
The second time I was at school. We have a cemetery across the street. Anyways, a old women was looking at a grave. While she was putting down the flowers, I was looking at the other graves. Suddenly, it had appeared. A huge black dog with the same glowing eyes started to growl at her. I screamed, but she didn't hear me. My friends didn't see it and tough I was crazy. I know what I saw!! It was a HellHound and I saw it! Twice! Please tell me you've seen it too!

answered by Guest | 02-16-2011 at 12:44 AM

locations please
To all and everyone who posted there own or someone else's stories please email me locations, times, season, and anything else they can remember about the incident's. All I want is to listen, I can be reached at ****@LIVE.COM

Thanks in advance.

answered by Guest | 02-16-2011 at 05:30 PM

Seen them when little
I used to think I was crazy- when I was a child I would see them all the time and in broad daylight too. The hound looked like a black doberman/German shepherd. It never had red eyes. It was not always the same dog. It would be a foot or two behind me or beside me. I would see it very close all of a sudden just come into focus in my peripheral vision, or sense it and turn around and see it there. Of course it scared me because stray attack dogs in Brooklyn that close are never a good thing but then seconds later they would disappear.

Maybe they are ghost dogs. Nothing fazes me anymore they are just part of nature like we are.

answered by Guest | 05-09-2011 at 05:29 AM

Do they ever come in packs?
I lived in Germany as a small child, and used to wake up in the middle of the night to see my bed surrounded by a pack of these things. They were large, but I was so small then, its hard to say what size they really were...bigger than a German shepherd but smaller than a great Dane. They had large barrel chests, but were very gaunt. You could see the ribs and the abdomen was almost sucked up into the torso, with huge powerful hind legs, always crouched and snarling. They were black and mangy, the fur almost looked like dreadlocks, sometimes with silver down the back, and their eyes were yellow.

I have been trying to find out more about what these things were that used to come to me in the night. These were not dreams. I woke from dreams to either see or just know that my bed was surrounded by them. I've never seen them in a group smaller than 8-12, and always they would surround my bed, and somehow i knew that the only way to stay safe was to remain stock still and keep my eyes closed. Eventually i asked my parents for a bunk bed, and once i was off the floor level they stopped plaguing me. Once we moved back to the united states I never actually saw them again, but have had problems with insomnia because of the anxiety tied to sleep, and that has continued into adulthood.

I have had very little luck finding out much about these wolves, or black dogs, or hellhounds or whatever they are, because most of the folklore seems to involve seeing one or two and at a relative distance. Has anyone heard any lore about packs surrounding a child's bed? Is it ever related to the child being unwanted by its family?

answered by Guest Kit | 06-13-2011 at 12:29 AM

hell hound
On June 18 at 9:25 pm in Midlothain IL, it was me and my sister out. I had to watch her while she was running around catching fireflies so we walk down the block and I stopped and looked out across the street and I saw a dark dog like figure with the brightest red eyes I have ever seen I got interested, I thought it was a lost dog so I started following it.

As soon as I start following it a car drives past and it vanished, I spent a while trying to find any sigh of where it went with no luck so that's when I look on this sight it seems like a hell hound found me or I found it.

answered by bigbear522 | 06-19-2011 at 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfparanormalsociety1 View Post
Hi my name is dusty i run a paranormal society...if anyone has information on this creature please contact me at ketchup426@aol.com....i will listen to anyone and am very interested in hearing anyone's stories about this creature
I think I found a hell hound going after some one it had big red eyes and big teeth, it did not know I was following it but when a car drove by it disappeared, can you help?

answered by Guest | 06-19-2011 at 03:11 AM

hellhound sighting mabey a demon dog?
OK well I have a few stories one me and a friend where walking in a graveyard there was a dark shadow, it went cold and I saw small yellow eyes, very small, staring at me and my friend said she saw skulls.

We both got huge pain in our necks and she felt very sleepy, the next time we saw it on video 2 times. One it was behind my friend behind my window looking at us then we did another video, we recorded the TV when it was turned off because it was casting evil shadows and we saw a very skinny dog on the phone in the TV.

Its fur was shaggy and it was thine you could see its rip cage after that you see in TV 2 shadows, one of you and a dog sitting behind me. Very scary.

answered by Guest | 06-20-2011 at 08:32 PM

Black dog in our room
One time my sister and I were in our room talking, and suddenly a huge black dog came out of nowhere. It had pointy ears but no glowing eyes. It went up on its hind-legs and shut our lights! Freakiest thing ever! We were all so freaked out, we didn't move for like, a full 15 minutes at least. Finally I went and opened the lights and of course there were no dogs.

answered by Guest | 07-20-2011 at 06:01 AM

Quote:
i saw it 9 times i am scared
Seriously!? wow... the legend has been told that if one see's a Hellhound three times, will die. But when seeing it 3 times each in the 3 times sightings, you sir (or ma'am) have cheated death. NICE JOB!

answered by Guest | 07-24-2011 at 10:13 PM

hellhound
I am Kasey, I am 20 years old and I remember when my little brother was a young boy he ran out of his room crying and slept with my twin brother, I remember him telling us why he ran out of his room crying that night when we asked him about it when morning came.

He told us he saw a dog figure looking in his window with glowing red eyes. He took no time to hesitate on what he saw once he saw what he looked at he ran out of his room as fast as he could. A couple nights ago from today I had a dream about a dog with red eyes and I remember I was running from it with a friend next to me, I wonder if my dreams are telling me something if any one has an idea about my dreams please tell me.

I told my friend about it and he told me it sounded like a hell hound so he showed me a video that was on the lost tapes. Funny the dog on there looked like a doberman. But in my dreams I saw a black German sheperd figure and i wonder, do hellhounds take any dog forms or and there just certain ones like a doberman or something?

answered by lil kitten | 08-03-2011 at 06:43 AM

re hellhound.
Hi amber. I had a similar sighting on 31st October 2010 (i know Halloween) I was at my fathers house and got a really creepy feeling that someone or something was lurking around outside.

I might add my father lives way out in the country. So i thought i would go look. I went to the back door and peeped out through the curtains. I saw something crouching beside the garden shed and at first thought it was a deer... until it turned around. It was about the size of a lab with cropped ears and its fur looked matted. Then I saw its eyes they were bright red almost like the burning red of a sunset.But there was a really putrid smell around... like burnt meat. I woke my father up and said that he had to come see this....And he saw it with his own eyes. The next morning I took my dog Ranger for a walk and as soon as we passed that spot my dog started growling and whimpering.

I'm not sure what it was we saw but i will now never go near the garden on Halloween ...just to be sure.

answered by Guestissheforreal | 08-03-2011 at 08:13 AM

i beleave u
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestAmberW View Post
Thank you again for those who support this living legend.
I believe you, we were walking home it was dark and we saw it. A chill run up our spine and before we saw this thing there was red lighting I believe that it travels with it seeing how as it appeared after that. I also believe it was following us. What should we do?

answered by jesseleegardner | 08-21-2011 at 07:24 AM

Mid Michigan in the summertime I was watching it rain one night out my second story bedroom window hoping for a thunderstorm, all of the sudden the neighborhood dogs were barking in unison. I saw an obscenely large black dog running through the field behind my house. I could hear it's labored breathing, I was frozen as I watched it get closer. It's facial features were transient like smoke, shifting when I tried to focus on a specific part of it. The eyes however did not change-iridescent red. It continued toward my yard in a full run. When it was about 30 yards away I got a better look at it.

I could see shadow pass under it, it's feet weren't touching the ground. That was enough for me and I started screaming for my sister to come. Of course it was gone by the time she came. That was thirty years ago and still very fresh in my mind.

answered by Guest | 09-03-2011 at 05:29 AM

Hellhound
When I was probably three or four years old I was laying in bed at night, and I woke up for no apparent reason, which was strange because I was always a deep sleeper. I remember smelling something strange, like a burning surfer kind of smell, and having being taught about fire safety at that age, I quickly sat up to see if something was on fire or anything like that.

Anyways, I sat up and in the doorway to my room was a large black dog, It looked like a cross between a pit bull and something else, with glowing red eyes just staring at me. I was so scared I quickly laid down and put the blanket over my head and just wished that it would go away. When I finally got enough courage to look and see if it was still there, it was gone.

I always just figured it was a dream or my crazy imagination, but what is weird is that I still remember the details of it, and I don't remember anything else that far back into my childhood. I never heard of anything about hell hounds, and I never went to church, nor do i go now. I actually heard of them in a book I was reading and decided to do research because that night still haunts me. I remember telling my mom about seeing it and she didn't believe me. I found this website, and I read everyone's stories, and it scares me because I truly believe I saw a hell hound in my room that night. Because if it really was just my imagination, why would I still remember every single detail of it fifteen years later?

answered by Guest | 09-03-2011 at 05:41 PM

What I'm about to tell happened two months ago a Saturday, me and my friend Sarah were walking along a graveyard at 8:15 pm and a strange blow of wind past us, then walked into the graveyard. We then looked up and saw two big dogs with big reds eyes, they then walked towards us and we just turned around and ran away as fast as we could.
They chased us home but we didn't see them again.

answered by Guest | 10-11-2011 at 06:27 PM

Quote:
I was hiking yesterday in Meriden Connecticut. It was around 9 o'clock when I saw a dog... it had red eyes and a black ghostly appearance, it just glared at me. I froze like a rock and it stared at me for what felt like an hour but it was only like 30 seconds. I looked away for a slight second and it was gone. I don't think I have ever ran that fast in my life. I wish to go back though for some odd reason.
Do not what ever you do go back, legend has it if you see the hellhound three times you die.

answered by Guest | 10-24-2011 at 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzdraco View Post
If i run then do not follow they just keep coming back... if you can help me please let me know i am just so tired of running...
That is strange to hear, legend has it that if you see it three times you time. I'm not calling you a liar or anything maybe that legend isn't true i have read other people that have seen it many times. I would go for paranormal help if you can find some maybe try not to stay late at night. I wouldn't bring other people with you it might put them in danger. That legend may be true but it just doesn't effect you but it might effect the people your with.

answered by Guest | 10-24-2011 at 08:00 PM

Is it true that if you see it three times you will die? Because I think that I saw a hellhound once and I don't want to see them anymore if the legend is true.

answered by Guest | 11-03-2011 at 07:57 PM

I like how most of us have seen them at a young age. I wonder why, but I believe in Hellhounds all the way.

answered by Guest | 11-03-2011 at 08:03 PM

Quote:
This is really good, I have seen one as well, it was scary but i suppose I like creepy things so it didn't really bother me, but ever since I have wanted to see it again. Unfortunately, I haven't. This was about 1 week ago and I'm still waiting for it to come back to me.

answered by Guest | 11-08-2011 at 02:36 PM

About a week ago I saw a Hellhound in a graveyard and I was alone it was a black shadowy dog with glowing red eyes and it was gone within seconds of seeing it but I want to see it again, I have been going to the graveyard every night but i haven't seen it since I first saw it.

answered by Maxine1702 | 11-08-2011 at 02:41 PM

Quote:
I found this website, and I read everyone's stories, and it scares me because I truly believe I saw a hell hound in my room that night. Because if it really was just my imagination, why would I still remember every single detail of it fifteen years later?
It will feel strange but if you remember everything about it you did see it because this happened to my big brother and I have seen one to so you did see a Hellhound.

answered by Maxine1702 | 11-08-2011 at 02:46 PM

I have seen a hellhound before, I was frozen, I wanted to see them but when it happened it was too scary and I really wished for the thing to go away.
After I while, you want to see it again.

answered by Maxine1702 | 11-08-2011 at 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseleegardner View Post
I believe you, we were walking home it was dark and we saw it. A chill run up our spine and before we saw this thing there was red lighting I believe that it travels with it seeing how as it appeared after that. I also believe it was following us. What should we do?
If it was following you but not approaching you in a nasty way you will be safe.... it may sound weird but it is true i know this because i have seen a hellhound more than once and i haven't been hurt once.

answered by Maxine1702 | 11-08-2011 at 04:53 PM

Some hellhounds can look the same, I know the 2 hell hounds I have seen one looked like a German Shepperd and another looked like a grey hound so I would say they can take any dog form but they are different because they don't touch the floor.
They have red eyes (as you have seen) and they can just disappear, also when they move they leave a trail of mist or fire behind them.

answered by Maxine1702 | 11-08-2011 at 05:09 PM

Quote:
Seriously!? wow... the legend has been told that if one see's a Hellhound three times, will die. But when seeing it 3 times each in the 3 times sightings, you sir (or ma'am) have cheated death. NICE JOB!
Well, I can tell you that I have seen a hellhound 4 times and clearly I am not dead, I personally believe something repels them from me.

answered by Maxine1702 | 11-09-2011 at 10:22 AM

Quote:
One time my sister and I were in our room talking, and suddenly a huge black dog came out of nowhere. It had pointy ears but no glowing eyes. It went up on its hind-legs and shut our lights! Freakiest thing ever! We were all so freaked out, we didn't move for like, a full 15 minutes at least. Finally I went and opened the lights and of course there were no dogs.
If the dog had no glowing eyes then it probably wasn't a hell hound ..... have you had dogs in the past that have died in the house you're in right now?

answered by Maxine1702 | 11-09-2011 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Its fur was shaggy and it was thine you could see its rip cage after that you see in TV 2 shadows, one of you and a dog sitting behind me. Very scary.
All these three times has the dog had red eyes and was it lurky? Also did it go cold and all the hairs on your arms and the back of your neck stood up?

answered by Maxine1702 | 11-09-2011 at 10:27 AM

Quote:
I think I found a hell hound going after some one it had big red eyes and big teeth, it did not know I was following it but when a car drove by it disappeared, can you help?
If you follow the dog it will come attracted to you if you see another one you need to draw back because if it recognizes your scent it will attack, also never follow it when it is chasing someone that is the worst thing you can do.

answered by Maxine1702 | 11-09-2011 at 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear522 View Post
As soon as I start following it a car drives past and it vanished, I spent a while trying to find any sigh of where it went with no luck so that's when I look on this sight it seems like a hell hound found me or I found it.
I would say you found the hellhound or the hellhound was following you all along but it showed itself to make you scared and not to go back there but I never took the hint and I have seen a hellhound 3 times.

answered by Maxine1702 | 11-09-2011 at 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest Kit View Post
I have had very little luck finding out much about these wolves, or black dogs, or hellhounds or whatever they are, because most of the folklore seems to involve seeing one or two and at a relative distance. Has anyone heard any lore about packs surrounding a child's bed? Is it ever related to the child being unwanted by its family?
If you're saying these dogs had yellow eyes and surrounded your bed at night and never hurt you the cannot be anything bad. I have a black figure that comes to me when I am angry,sad, depressed and I call him my protector. You may of had a protector that expressed himself as a pack of dogs for more protection for you, did you ever have an imaginary friend?

answered by Maxine1702 | 11-09-2011 at 10:39 AM

My name is Brittany and I'm 20 years old. I'm not writing to share an experience of seeing one but need information. It was Friday morning at 4 am Nov. 25 2011 and my little brother awoke in the night. I didn't pay much to it so I went back to sleep. At 6 a.m when my mother woke for work she brought to my attention that he was still awake. Once I asked him he told me that he felt something watching him. So I asked him what and he said:
"I saw a big black dog. He had green eyes and he was drooling red. He was standing over you just sitting there. When I looked at him he looked mean and angry but when he looked at you he looked obedient."
I've looked all over the internet for answers and I've found nothing I'm just hoping some one on here can help me.

answered by bittany | 11-26-2011 at 11:40 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.